Teal Lake Village Association
PO Box 65011
Port Ludlow, WA 98365
- Write Checks -- Monthly plus occasional specials
- Keep monthly copy of journal and invoices.
- Download Bank Statemen -- Once a month
- Email Check Journal and Bank statements to accountant monthly
- Review A/R monthly, contact delinquents as necessary.
- Check PO Box a couple times per month.
- Forward Dues checks to accountant.
- Perform Quarterly Close of Books for Publication
- Reconcile Reserve: Make payment, prepare statement, etc.
- Recommended: Estimate cash flow to end of year.
- Prepare Estimated Budget for board approval.
- Review Reserve, recommend next year's contribution, hire specialist a/r.
- Pay liability insurance.
- Send invoice to Fairway Village for half of PUD Account _001.
- File Annual Report with WA-SOS. (Could be done by an agent. I have served as our "Agent".)
Last updated: 7/21/23
These are my best recollection, I've probably overlooked a few things.